Aquatics review

image

On Monday the 29th of Febuary and the 1st of March, the year 6/7’s         and some year 5’s, went to Port Noarlunga beach for Aquatics. We go ther to learn about the reef and achieve or challenge ourselves in the activities.

Our first activity was body boarding. In my group there was Emily, Leonora, Nisha, Lili, Lilia, Erini and myself. Our instructor Brooke told us to have a try paddling while catching a wave, which made it a lot easier to catch one. On the secound day there was bearly any waves, so we all decided instead we’d make a raft. So we put all our boards on top of each other and lots of us wanted to stand on top of them, we also got as many of us on there at a time.

Our secound activity was wave skiing, in my group it was mainly just my friends, Anisa, Niki, Leonora, Emily, Nisha, Erin and myself. Our instructor told us to get over the fact that we went quite far out deep, until I fell off and realised it wasn’t at all. On the secound day we did some rafting and a few of us got to run up and down everyone’s wave ski, but actually everybody fell of at one point. We even went further out to Sea, we could even see that we were about to hit the reef, some people even got to walk on it. Somethings that I really enjoyed about this was I got to get over a fear and I got to be with my besties.

I loved the reef walk we had an instructor named Andrew, he was quite funny, however we also got to see a Seastar up close, it was enjoyable.