Aquatics 2016

Aquatics was a great experience even though I went last year in year 6. I did snorkelling and surfing with Noah, Toby, Trent, Kyte and Jackson. Snorkelling on Monday was alright. We went snorkelling over the small Reef and around it. We saw little and big fish and a giant blue crab. On Tuesday we went to the big reef and we swam over it. There. Was the ladder at the bottom of the ocean floor and a lot of fish on the top middle and bottom of the ocean.

Surfing on Monday was alright the waves were good but not the best and I couldn’t stand up so it wasn’t that fun. On Tuesday the waves looked bad but when we got there they were better then Monday. I could stand up every wave but eventually fall off. I rode a few waves all the way to the shore.

If I was going next year I would do fishing and sailboarding because I go fishing with my dad a lot and we go squidding somethings as well. Sailboarding because I want to learn how to sailboard because I want to learn new things that I can do in the ocean.

When I went on the Reef it was a great experience because the year 6s didn’t get to go on the Reef last year. We had an instructor called benny and he was awesome because he gave us fist bumps and told us a lot about the Reef. It is very interesting about how the Reef was created.